LIST MAG WP is a beautifully designed WordPress Theme that is built to be engaging, fast and most importantly boost viral traffic with simple features that will help keep your visitors on your site, as well as easy ways for them to share your content on social media. Monetization options such as a good selection of advert locations are important too that’s why we’ve made use of the best location adding Highest-Earning Ad Sizes, after all, you do want to get paid for your efforts! Completely responsive to look perfectly in all mobile devices, easily usable with any device as well as PCs. Responsive design optimized for tablets and smartphones (resize browser and hit refresh to check it out).
7 Custom Widgets
And, obviously, all default widgets too, that are nicely styled, “LIST MAG WP” theme give you the opportunity to use all Widgets, the way you want.
- Fly-Out Navigation for Mobile and Tablets This is a Highly Customisable Responsive Menu Plugin, with 45 customisable options. The plugin creates a nice three-lined menu button (or custom image if you choose) that users can click to bring a slide out menu, which is easily navigated. A lot nicer and neater than the select drop-down menu alternative.
- Responsive WordPress Theme Responsive design optimized for tablets and smartphones (resize browser and hit refresh to check it out).
- Translation Ready You can translate the Theme to your own language. The theme includes .POT file for easy translation.
- Easy Setup .XML File This Premium WP Theme includes a .xml file that will allow you to import the sample data to your site, what you see in my demo is what you get!
Changelog & Update History
Version: 1.2 – January 25, 2017
- Fixed: Related Articles that affected Tags and Previous / Next Articles section on article page. Issue presented in the version 1.1
- New: Hide Author bio via Theme Options > General Settings.
- New: Hide Previous Article / Next Article added via Theme Options > General Settings.
Version: 1.1 – January 09, 2017
- New: Author bio added.
- New: Previous Article / Next Article added.
- New: Hide Featured image for all posts via Theme Options > General Settings.
- Updated: To latest Font Awesome version 4.7
More information: https://themeforest.net//item/list-mag-wp-wordpress-magazine-viral-grid-newspaper-theme/18960810?s_rank=472