Experience is a reservation WordPress theme made for multi booking purposes.
With Experience theme you can create a fully reservation website with its Built-in Booking system, but also sell the activities and experiences with the PayPal payment gateway in an availability calendar. However, you can also offer free activities, create a Blog with six different layouts, show projects and images through a Portfolio with two different layouts or introduce your experiences with seventeen custom widgets.
As the theme is created following the standards of coding and clean design, it becomes the perfect option to display different activities which requiere a booking system in a smart way, such as:
- Freelancers who want to show their works or sell their knowledge through workshops and courses.
- Hotels searching for an added value of their services and want to sell activities from the hotel or its surroundings.
- Museums which want to sell their tickets via online and also book conferences and didactic activities.
- Institutions which want to book their spaces or rooms for conferences or weddings.
- Gyms which want to book their activities online.
- People who want to offer one-day courses.
- People in general who want to share activities or experiences selling or offering them for free.
In Experience theme the bookings are managed through a plugin created exlusively for the theme and through this way it remains fully integrated in the theme. It works through an availability calendar which can be modified by the administator or author, and which is clicked by the clients when they book the activity. Once the activity is booked it will be shown in a booking table in the WordPress dashboard with all the information related to the payment status, the activity and the client.
Experience theme has all the following features:
- Paypal integration
- Built-in Booking System
- Currency changer
- Availability checker
- Date blocking
- Translation ready
- MailChimp integration
- Email notifications
- SEO optimized
- 2 custom users
- User reviews and ratings
- Front-end area for clients
- Custom content builder with Drag and Drop
- Demo one-click
- 4 exclusive demos and more coming
- 3 slideshows
- 17 exclusive widgets
- 6 blog layouts
- 2 Portfolio layouts
- Parallax sections
- 100% responsive
- HTML5 and CSS3
- +800 Google Fonts
- Font Awesome and Flaticon icons
- Unlimited colors
== v.1.0.3 - December 15th, 2016 == * NEW: Compatibility with WordPress 4.7.
== v.1.0.2 - November 6th, 2016 == * NEW: "Add to my calendar" button. Sync up Google Calendar, Apple Calendar or Outlook Calendar, available for both costumers and authors/administrator. * NEW: Now it's possible to change the URL slug of Experiences in the Experiences settings page. * NEW: Now it's possible to change the search experiences template to Experiences Grid page, Experiences Grid with text page or Experiences full info template. * IMPROVED: More information for the transaction emails. * IMPROVED: We've improved the style of the Contact Form 7 even for the sidebar.
== v.1.0.1 - October 22nd, 2016 == * NEW: is it possible to change the speed of the Slideshow's slides. * NEW: is it possible to edit the Register button text.
== v.1.0 - October 13th, 2016 == Initial release.
More information: https://themeforest.net//item/experience-multipurpose-booking-wordpress-theme/16955552?s_rank=1296